Monday, April 19, 2010

Smile

Today I am going for short and sweet. I wrote this one in highschool when I was about 14 years old, for a friend who was having a bad day. A couple of years later I read it on B105 ( a radio station) for some 10 sec fame competition they were having and won $105. So there you go!

Smile

Smile for me, I love you
Chase your blues away
If not for me, smile for all
who share your everyday

Smile for all the sunshine
for it doesn't look like rain
but should it storm, still smile
for the sun will shine again

Smile for all you are
and all that you will be
Tomorrow is a brand new day
My friend, won't you smile for me

Bella Magic

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. Did you write it for anyone I know? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo, no, it wasn't for anyone at the place I was forced to call home - love ya boarding school. I wrote it for a friend at Sunnybank Highschool. xo

    ReplyDelete