Thursday, April 15, 2010

Count to Ten Mum

Today I have decided to post a quirky little poem I wrote about kids. Kids, kids, kids. Every mother out there should appreciate this one, two, three . . . . .

Count to Ten Mum

There is ONE oddsock in my handbag
TWO foodgroups on the floor
I've got THREE loads of washing to do
Look for pegs, can only find FOUR
FIVE days a week I drive them to school
Spend SIX hours just cleaning up
Only to find it takes SEVEN seconds
for them to mess it back up
EIGHT hours sleep in a thing of the past
I will never sleep in until NINE
thankgoodness I can count to TEN
Counting makes everything fine!

Bella Magic

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Only a mother can realte to this. This is great. You are really talented. Nice to find you again after all these years. xo

    ReplyDelete